The 2nd International NDE Aerospace Forum is an initiative of Abendi. It was established in 2018 to communicate the latest achievements, key innovations, advances and trends in the areas of non-destructive testing and evaluation, risk management, inspection, asset integrity and SHM - Structure Health Monitoring to scientists, researchers, engineers and industry leaders.
João Antonio Conte (Abendi)
Antonio Aulicino (Abendi
Irani de Oliveira (Abendi)
VPs, directors, managers, scientists, researchers, teachers, aeronautic engineers, material engineers, maintenance engineers, quality engineers, NDE inspectors, experts and professionals involved in:
- Aerospace Industry
- Maintenance, Repair & Overhaul – MRO
- Academy / Researchers
- Aging Aircraft
- Computer vision
- Data Science
- Design for maintainability
- Engines Inspection and Maintenance
- Evolution of Inspection in Composite Materials
- Maintenance 4.0
- Mobile NDT&E for maintenance, repair and overhaul including robotics
- NDT methods like ultrasound, x-ray, eddy current, thermal imaging, laser based and optical surface inspection etc
- Structural Health Monitoring – SHM
Simultaneous Translation Available
*The values will be converted according to the exchange rate for the day.
Promote your participation by highlighting your brand for a targeted audience and decision maker.